Students planning to graduate from Maranatha Virtual Academy must have passing grades for the following coursework:
- Bible (1 credit for each year of full-time enrollment as a junior or senior)
- English (4 credits)
- History & Social Studies (3 credits, including U.S. History, World History/Studies, and Government)
- Mathematics (3 credits, including Algebra I or above)
- Science (3 credits—including at least one credit in a physical science course and one in a life science course)
- Technology & Computer Science (1 credit)
- Physical Education (1/2 credit)
To graduate, students must have passing grades in a total of 24 credits of high school coursework. One credit = two semesters of passing work.
Parents of full-time MVA freshmen or sophomores are encouraged to include a structured Bible curriculum as part of their children’s education. Full-time MVA juniors and seniors can meet their Bible course requirement by taking college-level Bible courses online for dual credit.
MVA graduates can obtain copies of their high school transcripts by contacting Maranatha Baptist Academy’s Administrative Assistant by email or surface mail at 745 West Main Street, Watertown, Wisconsin 53094.