K12‘s curriculum “blends text, photos, illustration, animation, audio, and interactivity,” to create its unique, award-winning product.
Take a peek at the 9-12 lessons.
- Literary Analysis and Composition I: Memoir Techniques
- Literary Analysis & Composition II: Objective Complements
- Literary Analysis & Composition II: Cry, the Beloved Country
- Literary Analysis & Composition II: The Way to Rainy Mountain
- Literary Analysis & Composition II: Our Town Session 3
- Biology: Proteins and Enzymes
- Chemistry: The Periodic Table
- Earth Science: How Earthquakes Happen
- Physics: Transverse and Longitudinal Waves
- Physics: Describing and Measuring Motion
- Physics: Forces and Newton’s First Law of Motion