MVA courses are available at affordable prices. You can purchase a single course, several courses, or full enrollment. Prices for the 2017-2018 school year are as follows:
|Single, One-Semester Course||$350*|
|Single, Full-Year Course||$600*|
|Full Enrollment (4-6 concurrent courses)||$3,995|
|*Price applies to one to three concurrent courses.|
With the exception of selected lab science and technology courses, prices include teacher, books, and materials. There are special course materials fees for selected lab science and technology courses.
Special discounts are available for Christian schools that enroll multiple students in the same course.
Multiple-child discounts are available for homeschool students from the same family enrolled on a full-time basis.
- New students will be charged a one-time, $20 Matriculation Fee the first time they enroll in a Maranatha Virtual Academy course.
- Students who wish to graduate from Maranatha Virtual Academy and use Maranatha Online courses to meet MVA graduation requirements will be assessed a $50 per course Dual Credit Fee. Dual Credit Fees are due when evidence of successful completion of Maranatha Online courses is submitted to Maranatha Virtual Academy for high school credit.
- Students who wish to graduate from Maranatha Virtual Academy will be assessed a $50 Graduation Fee. The Graduation Fee is due by February 15 of the final semester of enrollment and is non-refundable.
Payment Deadlines and Policies
- Semester Courses: The full payment is due two weeks before the semester begins.
- Full-Enrollment or Yearly Courses: 30% of the total payment is due two weeks before the first semester begins. Equal payments of the remaining 70% are due by the 15th of each month (Oct 15, Nov 15, . . ., April 15, May 15).
- If an account is not paid on time, MVA will not open or will close the K12 Online School access. As a result, students whose accounts are not paid on time will not be able to begin or complete coursework, and transcripts will be unavailable or incomplete.
The first 30% of each course or full-enrollment is non-refundable.
- When a student withdraws from MVA, tuition is due for the entire month in which the student withdraws. For example, if a student withdraws on the 7th of the month, payment for that month will still be due on the 15th and will not be refunded.
- If a student’s account has been paid in advance (or in the case of paying for an entire semester course upfront), monies paid ahead will be refunded when a student withdraws.
Questions about finances should be addressed to the MVA Administrator.